Shopping at your fingertips. Lakshmi Vilas Bank facilitates you to buy variety of products online from various shopping websites. Shop for anything with just a click of the mouse. Bid and Buy products across various categories and be rest assured with safe and secure payment. Payment can be made conveniently using your Lakshmi Vilas Bank Account. Visit our partner websites, choose your product and pay using Retail internet Banking Facility.
You need not visit Train/ Air ticket booking, Hotel and Holiday resort reservation centers any more. You can now buy your tickets online and pay using our LVBInet Banking Facility.
Online Shopping Tips
1. If you go for online shopping , always better to deal with the companies which are known to you. Sometimes you tend to deal with unfamiliar companies. In such circumstances you can do few things so as to ensure the credibility of the company. If any phone number is given make a call and do some queries. Also ensure that you get satisfied with their answers. You can even ask for references. You can also contact any friends or relatives who are staying near to the address of company.
2. Good online merchants have cut out privacy and security policies so as to build the customer confidence. Check whether the website contains these policies. However, keep it in mind that these policies can be changed at varied circumstances.
3. When you transfer data online, ensure that you are using a secure website. Secure websites send the data in scrambled form ( encrypted ). Check the following conditions to ensure the security of the website.
a) Look at the bottom of your browser for padlock displayed. If the padlock remain closed, the site is secure.
b) Look at the website address and see that it contains https:// where "s" denotes the secured connection.
c) Ensure that you are actually visiting the real website rather than look-alike websites ( made in order to deceive customer). You can check the address bar on browser to check the address, which is called uniform resource locator(URL).
4. Credit card transactions are considered safest while doing online shopping. All the other modes have limitations or are in risk of malpractices.
5. Sometimes few companies ask many questions for the purpose of marketing. You can avoid answering questions you feel uncomfortable to answer. If the website keep on insisting answering those questions, it is better to avoid shopping from that site.
6. Watch out for extra ordinary claims or unbelievably low prices for the product with an critical eye. You are suggested to approach cautiously in such cases.
7. Ensure that your credit card number is not misused in any circumstances. Make it as a practice that you are regularly checking the credit card transactions. If any irregularities are found, immediately contact the credit card company and withhold the operation in that number.
8. Ensure that your choice of shipping is in compliance with what offered by merchant. Also note down the shipping cost, duration to get delivered etc. Note down who is paying the shipping charges and ensure that it is reasonable.
9. Good companies have their order cancellation or good return policies. Make a note of it imagining such a situation. Also note down the warranty period and warranty conditions. Check out how the company is proposed to attend the complaints and clear it.
Advantage of Online Shopping
The major advantage of online shopping is the convenience it offers. By sitting back at home you can now shop anything from candles to vehicles by several clicks of mouse buttons.
The worry you may have on traveling, traffic blocks and parking constraints in real world shopping can be avoided while shopping online. With online shopping, you need not have to worry about weather conditions as well.
Another big advantage of online shopping is the flexibility of shopping. Unlike offline shops, online shops have no holidays, closing times or any other problems.
You can shop 24hrs a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Is not that amazing to have a shop open always ?
One of the advantage of online shopping is the facilities available for product, price comparisons. Since so many companies have come up with the facilities of online shopping, the price comparison and quality comparison of the products and services are possible. Some online malls also provide customer reviews about each product, thus you can easily find out what other customers think about the product or services before buying it.
You can efficiently use these facilities to decide whether a product or service is worth the price quoted. If you are lucky you will be also getting amazing offers from different online stores that will effectively reduce the price than buying offline.
In short , online shopping offers more convenience and save time in comparison with real - world shopping.
Privacy, Security & Safety Online
Security & Safety Online
The important considerations after privacy are the security and safety features used by online malls. Remember that good websites are made in compliance with industrial standards such as SSL (secured socket layer). These standards use encryption technology to transfer information from your computer to online merchant's server.
By using SSL the information you sent are scrambled, this means it is not possible to get details without encryption code. Since this is done automatically in merchants server, it can be ensured that your personal details are secure. Thus make sure that you always do payment over SSL.
When the company you want to deal is new to you, try to get maximum information about them before making any orders. Keep your password secret and make it in such a way that other may not be in a position to guess it.
Credit card transactions are considered to be the safest mode of payment for online shopping.
Make yourself understood with the company's policies especially on how they are going to keep your financial and personal data secured.
Keep printed copies of purchase order and confirmation details, so that it can be used in the event of disputes.
This hyperlink will lead to resources located on serves maintained and operated by third parties over whom LVB does not have any control and LVB accepts no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers.
This hyperlink is provided for your convenience and will direct you to websites operated by third parties who may or may not be a part of LVB.
You will be using such hyperlinks and third party websites at your own risk and LVB will not be liable for any damages or losses, direct or indirect, arising out of or in connection with your doing so.
LVB is not in any way liable for the contents of any of these linked websites or WebPages .
By providing hyperlinks to an external website or WebPages ,LVB shall not be deemed to endorse, recommend, approve, guarantee, indemnify or introduce any third parties or the services/products they provide on their websites.
When you click on the link to the external websites, please note that you are leaving the LVB’s website and our Policies, terms & conditions, disclaimers will cease once you leave our website.
LVB is not a party to any contractual arrangements entered into between you and the provider of the external website unless otherwise expressly specified or agreed to by LVB. Such external websites are governed by their respective policies.