1. Remitter transfers funds to the beneficiary using either the downloaded and activated mobile banking application on your mobile phone or the following SMS syntax and send to
IMPS <Beneficiary Mobile Number> <Beneficiary MMID> <Amount>
Example of the SMS is as follows:
IMPS 9812345678 9000000 1000
9812345678 - Beneficiary Mobile Number (10 Digit)
9000000 – Beneficiary MMID (7 Digit)
1000 - Amount to be remitted
2. Outbound Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is initiated by our bank to obtain MPIN from remitter.
3. Remitter enter his/her MPIN
4. On Successful validation, account is debited and the amount is credited to beneficiary.
5. Remitter has to check the confirmation SMS for debit of his/her account and credit to beneficiary account.
This facility can be used in any mobiles irrespective of service provider and the hand set model/brand.